In June first week, Apple showcased the software which would be running on the new upcoming iPhone and all the iPhone versions newer than iPhone 5s.
Currently, iOS 13 is under beta testing and only Apple developers(who have $USD 99) have access to that beta version testing.
In this post, I am going to tell you how you can install iOS 13 beta 2 on your iPhone.
Note:- Please backup your data of your iPhone!
How to install iOS 13 beta on iPhone?
- Login to developer.apple.com on your iPhone.
- Tap on Discover tab.
- Click on of the operating system buttons.
- Tap on Download.
- Now you need to log in with your developer account username and password.
- Head over to the iOS 13 beta section and tap on download.
- Now go to Settings.
- Tap on Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on Install.
- A Consent form would appear, Agree to it and press Install.
- Press on Restart to apply the changes to your iPhone.
Although I would suggest that you should wait for the public beta coming in the month of July, due to the reason that beta versions have lots of bugs which are needed to be squashed.
Also, it is advised that you should install beta profiles on your spare iPhone and not on your daily driver iPhone.I hope you liked this tutorial.