Hey Guys This is me again. So last night i went into the problem with my iPhone 6 as it was not responding.There would be many times when your iphone or any iDevice would get stuck on black screen or any other problem.There are many ways to recover from it
What is DFU mode?
DFU stands for Device Firmware Upgrade.Its a state in which iOS system is not loaded but your iDevice can interact with iTunes for any Software restoration.
Steps to enter DFU mode:
- Connect your device into PC.
- Turn off your iDevice.
- Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
- Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.
- After about 15 seconds you will be told by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
Make sure the device screen is blank and no logos are present
How to exit DFU mode?
- By Holding the Home and Power buttons until the Apple Logo reappears
I hope with these steps you would be able to enter and exit DFU mode without any problem.If any problem exists do comment below and i would be there to help you out 🙂